GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 Kit (CRC)
GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 Starter Kit [CRC] is smaller and lighter than the original Aegis Legend. The Aegis Tri-proof Technology upgrades to being IP68 Rated (Dust proof/ Shock proof/ Water proof (to a degree). The new A-Lock feature makes Legend 2 safer to carry. Swipe it down and lock it up. The lock protects you from over-burnt coils or overheating due accidental press. Whenever you want to vape, just take it out,
swipe it up and enjoy. The device is powered by two external 18650 batteries (Not Included). Max wattage is 200w. The Cerberus CRC Tank is compatible with the same Super Mesh coils that the original Cerberus uses.
- Smaller & lighter
- Accidental press protection
- 1.08-inch TFT color screen
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries, max 200W output
- New tri-proof: IP68 Rating Waterproof, Shockproof and Dustproof
- Larger air slots
- Adjustable airflow
- Leakproof design
- Geekvape supermesh coil
- Cooling mode: natural cooling
- A-Lock protects from over-burnt coil due to overheating by accidental press
- Type C charging port with flipping cover
- Wide Working Temperature Range
- Geekvape Cerberus Tank, larger air inflow & better performance
- Battery: dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- Output: 5-200W
- Output Voltage: Max 12V
- Output Current: Max 45A
- Resistance range: 0.1-3Ω
- Screen: 1.08 inch TFT color display
- Charging Port: Type-C Port
What's in the Box?
- 1x GEEKVAPE AEGIS Legend 2 BOX MOD
- 1x Cerberus Tank [CRC]
- 2x GEEKVAPE Supermesh coils
- 1x Coil Tool
- 1x Type-C
- 1x Spare glass tube
- 1x Spare parts
Return Policy/ Warranty
This product has a 14 day manufacturer defect warranty.
All electronics, e-cigarettes and herbal vaporizers have a 14 day manufacturer defect warranty. The 14 days will start the day your package is delivered. To return a product purchased online, you must have the box and all original contents included, as well as your receipt. You must send us a photo or video of the defect, as best you can, to our e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Facebook Page.
If you've purchased the product in our store, stop by and we will take a look at it. To return a defective product, you must have the box and all original contents included, as well as your receipt.